Troubled by Pigmentation Issues?
Asian women and darker skin types are more prone to suffer from pigmentation issues, which can worsen if left untreated. Pigmentations are also considered rather unsightly and may affect a person’s self-esteem and quality of life.
Patients need to be aware that these pigmentations are not so easily treated with over-the-counter skincare products or non-medical beauty skincare providers. Accurate medical diagnosis and good clinical experience are critical in providing the most effective medical treatments.
How One Face Can Help You
One Face Clinic’s Depigmentation Treatment Program specifically targets common skin pigmentations of cosmetic issues namely: (See pictures)
- Hori’s naevus
- Sunspots/solar lentigines
- Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH)
- Uneven skin tone
- Pigmentation bumps/seborrheic keratosis
How One Face Can Help You
Our doctor has years of clinical experience in pigmentation treatment and medical skincare and prefers a personalized and friendly approach to address each patient’s concerns. During the preliminary consultation, our doctor will:
- Conduct an assessment of your pigmentation
- Physically examine your pigmentation and the health of your skin
- Evaluate the cause of your pigmentation
- Discuss on suitable and customised options for your treatment
- Monitor treatment progress closely through photographs of your pigmentation
Our doctor will advise on the suitability of using topical skin care products as a first-line option to treat your pigmentation issues, which may not require laser treatments.
- Detailed guidance on the use of topical skin care products will be provided for you
- Proper usage of sunscreen and sun protection measures will also be shared with you
- Feel free to approach our doctor or staff anytime if you have any concern or inquiry during your treatment period
- Our doctor will discuss on the estimated number of laser treatments required for you
- Our laser treatments are generally comfortable with minimal downtime
- Each laser session treatment duration is about 10 to 20 minutes
- We use high-quality medical grade laser equipment approved by the Health Science Authority of Singapore
We’d like to make the treatments Affordable for you
Many patients are unaware that not all pigmentations require laser treatments and some can be effectively treated with just topical skincare products. Topical treatment starts from about $250 including doctor consultation fees. If laser treatments are required, our Laser Program starts from $1500.
We hope that patients do understand that there is no “one-size fits all” treatment plan. Every individual’s skin type is different, and depending on the type and severity of the pigmentations, treatment costs can vary widely for everyone.
We highly recommend patients to come down for a full assessment (no obligation) by our doctor to devise a personalized treatment plan for you in order to more accurately gauge your cost of treatment.
We believe in delivering Results to you
One Face has many patients with satisfactory results after our Depigmentation treatment.
However, due to local authority regulation, we are unable to illustrate the before and after photos on our website.
You may inquire on these photos when you visit us at One Face Clinic.